Thank you for visiting our Web Site. At James B. Nutter & Company, we respect your personal privacy and want to provide you with as much control as possible over any personal or financial information that you give us. This statement is intended to answer your questions about our data collection and privacy policies.
Information Collected. You can visit our Web site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. When you visit us, our server automatically recognizes your IP address, but not your individual e-mail address. We also track which pages of our Web site you visit. This enables us to better serve you by improving our site to accommodate changing use patterns. In addition, if you are interested in our products or services, we may ask you for certain information such as your name, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number. If you are interested in qualifying for a mortgage loan, we may collect more detailed information such as your current employer, current bank accounts, tax information, etc. It is our intent to advise you before we collect any personal information from you.
Customer Review. Upon written request, you can review any of the personal information we collect about you. Request for such information should be directed to George Lopez at 800-875-7334. If you determine that some of the information collected in inaccurate, you will be given an opportunity to clarify or correct such information.
Use Of Information. James B. Nutter & Company will not provide any IP address or tracking information to any third party. Any information that you voluntarily provide to us will be used solely to evaluate your creditworthiness, and will not be provided to any third party without your permission. If you provide us with your name, address, or telephone number, we may contact you from time-to-time to tell you about valuable product or service offerings from James B. Nutter & Company. If you do not wish to be contacted by us, please let us know by providing your name, address and phone number (loan number, if applicable). Send by e-mail to: Customer_Service@jamesbnutter.com
How to Contact Us. Our postal address is James B. Nutter & Company, Westport/Plaza Office, 4153 Broadway, P.O. Box 10346, Kansas City, Missouri, 64171-9936.
We can be reached by e-mail at Customer_Service@jamesbnutter.com. We can be reached by telephone at (816) 531-2345.
Please read this legal disclosure notice carefully. The use of this Web site is subject to the terms and conditions described below. By using this Web site, you agree to accept these terms and conditions, as they may be modified from time-to-time.
1. Copyrights and Intellectual Property. Copyright © 1999 James B. Nutter & Company. All rights reserved. Unless otherwise noted, all information and other materials (“Contents”) on this Web site is the property of James B. Nutter & Company. The availability of the Contents on this Web site does not constitute a waiver of any of James B. Nutter & Company’s proprietary rights in the Contents including, but not limited to, patents, copyrights and trademarks.
2. Limitation of Liability. The Contents may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and may be changed or updated without notice. However, James B. Nutter & Company assumes no obligation to update the Contents, and expressly disclaims any obligation to keep the Contents or this Web site free of electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, computer, or other malfunctions, failures, viruses or difficulties. In no event shall James B. Nutter & Company be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the Contents of the use of this Web site.
3. No Warranties. The Contents of this Web site are provided on an “AS IS” basis. James B. Nutter & Company disclaims any express or implied warranties related to Contents or the use of this Web site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
4. Non-Confidentiality. Unless expressly stated otherwise, no provisions have been made for sending or receiving confidential communications through this Web site.
5. Jurisdictional Limitations. James B. Nutter & Company offers its products and services to residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia. James B. Nutter & Company’s products and services are not available outside the fifty United States and the District of Columbia. Some products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions. The following state require licensing disclosure:
6. Links to Other Sites. From time-to-time, links may be established between this Web site and Web sites operated by third parties. The existence of such links does not mean that James B. Nutter & Company endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or operation of other Web sites. James B. Nutter & Company makes no representation whatsoever about any other Web sites which you may access through this one.
7. Governing Law. These legal disclosures shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Missouri, United States of America without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
8. Severability. If any provision of this Legal Disclosure Notice is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not effect any other provisions of this notice.