Terms Of Service
Please read this legal disclosure notice carefully. The use of this Web site is subject to the terms and conditions described below. By using this Web site, you agree to accept these terms and conditions, as they may be modified from time-to-time.
1. Copyrights and Intellectual Property. Copyright © 2012 James B. Nutter & Company. All rights reserved. Unless otherwise noted, all information and other materials ("Contents") on this Web site is the property of James B. Nutter & Company. The availability of the Contents on this Web site does not constitute a waiver of any of James B. Nutter & Company's proprietary rights in the Contents including, but not limited to, patents, copyrights and trademarks.
2. Limitation of Liability. The Contents may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and may be changed or updated without notice. However, James B. Nutter & Company assumes no obligation to update the Contents, and expressly disclaims any obligation to keep the Contents or this Web site free of electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, computer, or other malfunctions, failures, viruses or difficulties. In no event shall James B. Nutter & Company be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the Contents of the use of this Web site.
3. No Warranties. The Contents of this Web site are provided on an "AS IS" basis. James B. Nutter & Company disclaims any express or implied warranties related to Contents or the use of this Web site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
4. Non-Confidentiality. Unless expressly stated otherwise, no provisions have been made for sending or receiving confidential communications through this Web site.
5. Jurisdictional Limitations. James B. Nutter & Company offers its products and services to residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia. James B. Nutter & Company's products and services are not available outside the fifty United States and the District of Columbia. Some products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions. The following state require licensing disclosure:
- Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee – MTG lender license #6462
- Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee #1022 – Office of Banks and Real Estate Mortgage Banking Division, 310 S. Michigan Ave. Ste. 2130, Chicago, IL 60604, 312-793- 09
- Massachusetts – Mortgage Lender License #ML 0536
- New Hampshire – Licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department under License #5390MB
- New Jersey – Licensed by the New Jersey Department of Banking and insurance. License #L041754
- New York – License Mortgage Banker #03916 – NYS Banking Department
- Pennsylvania – Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Banking First Mortgage Banker License #1283
- Rhode Island — Licensed Mortgage Banker #94000465LL
6. Links to Other Sites. From time-to-time, links may be established between this Web site and Web sites operated by third parties. The existence of such links does not mean that James B. Nutter & Company endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or operation of other Web sites. James B. Nutter & Company makes no representation whatsoever about any other Web sites which you may access through this one.
7. Governing Law. These legal disclosures shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Missouri, United States of America without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
8. Severability. If any provision of this Legal Disclosure Notice is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect any other provisions of this notice.